Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Move March 18th from Parkersburg,WV to Glen Burnie,MD

Well it is Tuesday. I have reserved the hotel and the rental truck now need to find storage. So far everything is in order on my end. I just hope that when I get to Parkersburg that everything will go smoothly there as well. A very smart person once told me" You can't control other people but you can control how you react."  Sounds simple right? Sometime and not always. Heather agreed to keep my things til i could come get them and I agreed she could use my freezer and my dresser and TV. And I also agreed to give her a weeks notice so she could have my things ready when i came to get them. I gave her 3 weeks notice and she sayes to me I am keeping the freezer we need it. I said no it is mine and I am coming for it as well as the rest of my stuff. I controlled me but I couldn't control her............. So now what? I am waiting it out and hope that she will change her mind and not fight for something that she doesn't have the right to fight for. If I have to fight I will do it legally and right and calmly............More updates to come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you've certainly got the right attitude! I hope that your move goes well and is free of conflict. I will keep you in my prayers.